04 March 2009

ANGEL WINGS CH 41 Gladys & Final Preps

Mys Pix here. Name the building, the city, the world, its famous tenants and why it leans at a thirty degree angle. Hint- Read my profile or Nozmo's site which is the same name as the city. Good Luck.

I love the above pix showing the Angels leaving yet another disaster. That's their 'Lovelky Angel' ship in the background peobably with Mugghi and Nammo at the controls! Sure looks like a supernova blast eh?

The two below are the Flash Angels in a familiar back to back fighting stance. Kei with a gun and Yuri with a laser sword even if it's not in the shot.

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK 'CC', it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 41 without any further meandering, shall we? Why is Zack Zero back and oro does he want with Suba Marina Oki? Can Mandy keep her big mouth shut? A hint re the titles- Gladys is like CC and well all jigoku's about to break loose tomos! Oro does this all mean? We'll find out momentarily gang. The Boss Red Marshall's on the warpath again! Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 41

'The Gladys Solution' or 'Final Preparations'

Meanwhile aboard the 'Angel 2' all of the chiefs were likewise discussing the 'time sight' ops mission.

"Are you guys certain that Katie won't discover oro (what) the Hell we're up to this time?" asked a worried Andy Gooley.

Of course not, Andre! Mr Garner told us that only double red/grey vidcard holders and above have access to those databanks." replied a jovial 'Klink'. Three jiggers of 'Remus Rye' had mellowed out the esteemed NASA scientist.

"I told you she 'probably' would not find out, Doctor." corrected Charles Garner quietly.

"Oro (What) does that mean?" wondered Dr Sally Mimoru.

"It means that the Boss is more than likely reading 'der verboten files' as we speak, Sally." chuckled Don Poporo.

"And when she discovers that ya want her to use that big 'God Gun' to trigger a supernova thingy don't ya think she might get totally pissed off and tell ya all to go to Fxxxing--" shouted the blonde 'WOOHP' spygirl Clover.

"Clover! Watch your language, young lady!" Yelled Jerry Lewis as he, Clover, Sammy, Alex and Mandy fell out of the ceiling's air vent followed by 'Gladys' the 'WOOHP' gang's very own 'CC' type programming unit.

"Oro (What) the Sam Hell are you LA Valley freaks doing on this ship dammit?" demanded the new interim commander, Acting Brigadier Marlene Angel and the blonde was as mad as a 'Sherokian' hornet!

"Sorry about all this, chaps but we just didn't fancy being left behind again." apologized Jerry.

"Besides you aren' the the big boss honcho on this ship, Blondie! Miss O'Hallortan is!" yelled a defiant Clover with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah so we can do whatever we damned well please, lady!" added Mandy haughtily.

"Mandy! Clover! I really don't think that ya should be saying that kind of stuff to Auntie Marlene!" warned Alex.

"Ya sure got that right, kid. Revy! Neko! Toss their asses in the brig and we'll deal with 'em later!" fumed the blonde.

"Wait! Just a minute, please! Look, before you do anything stupid, Blondie you should really listen to what I've got to say- ma'am." said Sammy.

"You got five minutes, Reds so you'd better make this a really good story, my girl." replied the Acting Brigadier.

"Thank you, ma'am. 'Gladys' has run this 'God Gun' firing to start up a supernova scenario several--" began the redheaded spygirl.

"What! Have you idiots lost your bloomin' minds! You'll create a bloody black hole, that you will!" interjected her boss Jerry Lewis.

"Silence! Go on, Miss Sam!" roared Don Poporo.

"As I was saying 'Gladys' always reached the same end result. You will blow the nova clean through the Universe leaving a void in space which will then work exactly like Miroku's 'air void' or 'wind tunnel'. (A general hubbub started up) Calm down! She does have an alternate solution. Since the single common denominator in all of these continuum messes has been this starship, the 'Lovely Angel 2', if it were to be rammed straight through the nova and out of the other end of the Universe--" began Sammy.

"It would surely reverse the vortice's effects and return everything back to normal!" chorused Sally and Kira excitedly.

"It WILL work! I just know it will! Of course we'll have to completely seal off the level where this damned 'God Gun' is housed so it can be shielded from the Barrion's iconoclastic 'S' rays and the warp speed must remain constant at say fifteen Warp, right Kira? And then it wouldn't be such a bad idea to keep our particle beam shields raised and surround the vessel with a Level 12 force beam barrier and--"

Sally chattered happily away completely oblivious to anyone else until--

"Time! Ladies! Time! Time out here! I er we totally agree with your suggestion, however, you forgot about setting the 'time sights' first. That is neither here nor there though. Oro (What) I was getting at was this. Who's gonna tell that firebrand Hellcat Demonic Harpie that we're gonna ram a supernova headon?" asked 'Klink' from his corner seat.

"You baka (crazy, dumb, stupid, idiotic) morons are gonn do oro (what)! Are ya all Fxxxing nuts! You'll fry the damned bloddy ship, MY damned bloody ship! Yeah, that's right, kiddies! I have heard all about 'Kronos' being our power source again! Just like it was a century ago when poor Keisie got blamed for screwing up the whole cosmos! That was all your fault, 'Q'- well your Fxxxing ncestour's anyway! Now ya wanna play Sink the frigging Bismarck with my 'Angel'? No way in the kyuu jigokus (nine Hells) of Dante's Inferno are you lunatics gonna do that! Don't forget who the Hell's in charge around here and it sure as Fxxx ain't you, Baldy! The final decision is mine to make, mine and mine alone, me boyos! By supreme command of God almighty himself!" shouted the Boss Marshall holding aloft her double red/grey/green/white holo vid card ID.

"Holy shit! A double red/grey/green/white card! Katie's got a higher security clearance than me and I'm a Territorial Sector Chief, dammit all?" yelped Charles Augustus Garner angrily.

"Indeed she does, ladies and gentlemen. However, in this case I am afraid that I must overrule that authority, my dear Keirran. I really and truly must defer to Dr Sally and Miss Kira this time. After all they did design the 'time sight' and then built working models of the devices so they must be permitted to run this new scenario of Miss Sam's on the holodecks with Miss Sam and 'Gladys's assitance of course. If all goes well I will authorize the use of the 'LA2' like a 'spiral drill press' (guess oro (what) anime that's from?) to ram the nova headon thus creating a contained supernova. I just know that our Deirdre will not refuse a direct order from me and all of you folks know that I will not issue such an order unless I am fully convinced that this will work and so does Deirdre. Time 'is' running out on these endeavours and I now see by your chronos here that there is less than a solar week remaining to us. (Everyone stared at 'God' like he had lost his marbles) Yes, I know that you only left home base today so you think that the time now is only 2200 hours, ten o'clock of that same evening. In fact, however, you have been travelling forwards in time ever since you left home this morning or rather yesterday morning. You can thank these 'time sights' for that. They exist in and out of dimension, space and time itself. The 'Castelein' of 'Gallifrey' (he's like the Secretary of Stae on old Terra) just reminded me of this 'time sight' quirk. If you reach 'Ariadne' ashita (tomorrow) morning as we think you will- by then you will have five days remaining until the 'Karastan' nova arrives. Each day thereafter will pass as two until the final day when time should resume its normal pace. So the sooner you begin testing this blasted theory, the better. I will expect a detailed report on this as soon as possible, Dr Mimoru. Marshall, leave Brigadier Angel in charge for now while you go to either your office or your quarters. Subaltern Sawaguchi will then relay this comm call to you at whichever place you decide to go and I'll talk to you there, my dear Katie. Good luck to all of you, my tomos (good friends). Galadriel out." said 'God almighty' of the 'UG' and the 3WA as the vidscreens all went blank.

"You heard 'God', Brigadier. You have the comm. Suba Sawaguchi? Route this relay down to my quarters stat. Looks like you two just got promoted. 'God' did not say 'Acting' now did he? You have your shimatta (damned) orders so carry on. Ja mata (See you later)." said the redhead.

"I say Madam Boss. Oro (what) about us? The ladies and myself?" asked Jerry worriedly.

"That's up to the Brigadier, not me, boyo." replied Kei and she boarded the lift. Jerry, Sammy, Alex, Mandy and Clover looked anxiously at Mar.

"Revy, put the 'stowaways' in with the King Arthur crowd." chortled Mar and of course she meant Ivanhoe's group.

Kei 'morphed' into her 3WA winter uniform and battle armour on the way down to her quarters. Kome had switched Mr Galadriel's relay call to Kei's vidscreen and his smiling face zapped into focus when the redhead activated her controls.

"OK God. I'm here. This suite's soundproofed and we are on a secure line. Oro (What) the Hell's so all fired important that we couldn't let those science lap doggies listen in?" she demanded and fired up a cheroot.

"I see that you have opted for battle togs, love. Good. (He sighed) I already know oro (what) Dr Sally and Miss Gordon's tests will show so as of now Operation 'Penetrate' is a go for launch as NASA would say. No arguments, Deirdre." said 'Uncle Vito' Galadriel. Kei blew a smoke ring and sipped her doctored java.

"Fine with me, tomo (friend). I trust your judgment completely, sir. Who's my pilot gonna be? Starwind?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Nai (No), not him. We need the best hot damned pilot we got for this run and that'd be you, kiddo." replied the 3WA Commander-in-Chief. Kei's booted feet slipped off the coffee table and hit the deck- hard.

"Me? I ain't piloted this massive monstrosity since Kami (God) knows when, 'God'! Wouldn't Mar Angel be a better choice, sir?" she suggested.

"For a general flight, yes but not for the kind of tricky and intricate maneuvering this job calls for, my dear. I saw how you negotiated those hairpin turns and jackknife curves in 'Bison Fields' while Gene and Solo were both laid up. Superb! I ain't (Looks like 'God's picking up Kei's lingo eh?) seen flying like that since Zack Zero was a young cadet! No doubt about it, gal! You're the goods and no mistake dammit! Save your breath, Marshall Katie. You 'are' piloting the 'LA2' into and through that 'Karastan Nova' in three more days so get some practice in on the holodecks. Good luck, love. Galadriel out." he said and signed off.

Kei used her booted toe to blank her vidscreen and sighed heavily.

"Once more into the breach, tomos watashi (my dear friends), once more." she intoned ruefully misquoting Doctor Six's fave Terran bard- Willie Shakespeare.

"It works! It works! It works! Dr 'Klink'! Dr Sally! It works!" cried Kira Gordon gleefully clapping her hands.

"Yes, my child. Yet again this simulation has concluded successfully. Perhaps just one more time at 17.872 Warp, Miss Sally? Just to be totally ('Klink's been around the 'WOOHP' spies and the LA Valley girl too long eh?) and absolutely certain?" pleaded 'Klink' and Sally nodded in agreement.

"Definitely, Doctor K if you wish to, sir. Captain Starwind? Please take us through that nova once more and please keep to exact same course and warp speed as before. Thank you, sir." said Sally politely and Gene grinned.

"Oro (What)evr ya say, Blondie. You're the boss. When the time comes for the real thing, who's gonna be pilotin' this thing? I sure as Hell ain't gonna be doing it. I'm daring and reckless but I ain't crazy, Doc!" replied Gene Starwind.

"That's OK me old boyo. You won't have to because I'll be in the pilot's seat, guys." boomed Kei O'Halloran's voice through their comlinks. "You folks about done with those tests yet?" she added.

"Yes, Marshall. We are all finished. You'll have to keep to our pre-patterned course and go through 'Karastan Nova' at exactly 17.872 Warp but it will work, Boss, that it most definitely will!" cried the excited scientific leader. Sally Mimoru was frowning at them both.

"If this 'God almighty' of yours gives us the go ahead that is." added Sally.

"He will, ma'am, won't he? He's just gotta, man! He's just gotta!" yelped Kira Gordon acting like a kid on a chocolate and sugar high.

"He already has. Operation 'Penetrate' is, to paraphrase NASA, a 'go for launch' and the nova's due here in twelve more hours. This is the final day of the grace period so time is relative (actual or real) once more. It's almost 1700 (5 PM) and that's chow time so have all hands gather in the rec room after dinner at say 1900 (7 PM) hours. Then I'll deliver our final briefing. Well done. All of you, guys and gals both. We couldn't have gotten this damned far without ya. Domo arigatou (Thank you very much) and I'll see ya at chow. Kei out." trilled the redheaded Amazon.

Along with a simply fantabulous spread for dinner the Boss had had Zoe and Nami (who'd been shanghaied as a chef's helper) serve 'Korbel's champagne to all hands except the underaged ones like young Kira Gordon who got bubbly sparkling (non-alcoholic) grape juice to toast their achievement which would culminate in ultimate victory in only a few more short hours-- hopefully.

"So 5 AM I mean 0500 hours is zero hour, Boss?" asked 'God almighty' after Kei had relayed a call to him from her ready room 'office'. Kei nodded and poured out a tumbler of 'Old Bushmills' Irish whiskey for herself.

"Make that your last one of those until this mission is completely over and that means when you touch down on 'Shimougou', Marshall. Get a good night's sleep as well, girl. I want you alert, bright-aizued (eyed) and bushy-tailed in the morning. Who's on your flight crew for this run?" asked Galadriel. Kei blew a smoke ring and sipped her 'Golden Elixir of Heaven' before answering him.

"Yuri's my co-pilot. Mar's my navvie. Kome is too exhausted so Zoe's gonna be my comm officer. Rally's my scanning officer. Revy Roberts and Neko Olson are my gunners and Nat Edwards is my weapons officer. ('God' nodded his approval) Everyone else aboard including 'Klink' and his crackpot kooks will be aboard shuttles down in the bays. If I decide to abort the mission or something goes wrong up here I'm telling my shuttle pilots to lift off and head for 'Kalufrax' or 'Minerva' like all the demons of Hell were on their asses! Understand now. This will be solely at my discretion, 'Uncle Vito'. It will be my decision to make, sir, mine and mine alone. This matter is not open to debate, 'God'. If you refuse to agree to this get yourself another Fxxxing air jockey to fly the mission for ya! I don't mind taking a risk myself but I'll be damned if I'll risk the lives of everyone else aboard, sir! Take it or leave it, me old boyo!" said Kei with finality.

"Oro (What) about your flight crew, Deirdre?" asked her supreme commander.

"We have a dozen lifepods in the nav room. The flight crew will have plenty of time to get to a pod and launch themselves. Mugghi will put Nammo and herself into one at my command and get off this ship. If there's time, I'll follow. If not-- well I did swear the 'Galactic Oath', sir, didn't I? I am fully prepared to give up my life if it will save this Universe, 'God'. But hey man! Who says it's ever gonna even come down to such a melancholy scenario eh? However, like I said before- if ya don't let me do this thing my way then get somebody else, 'Uncle Vito'." replied the Boss defiantly and she drained her tumbler in one long pull. Then she tossed the empty glass down the recycle chute.

"Remember my dear Katie, no more booze until after this mission concludes on 'Shimougou'. That final decision will be yours to make, my dear child. Yours and yours alone. Relay me afterwards please. Good luck and TTFN (Ta ta for now), Love. Galadriel out." he said and blanked his vidscreens. Kei blanked hers and carried her almost full fifth of liquor into the kitchenette where she stowed it away in a cabinet. Her wrist chromo read 1845 (6:45 PM).

"Briefing time." she thought and debated changing out of her battle gear and into a proper uniform or sweats or civvies.

"Aw, the Hell with it. This is oro (what) the Hell I'll be wearing when I pilot this puppy ashita (tomorrow) so it's good enough for a shimatta (damned) old pep rally." she mused aloud and began her slow seven flight walk down the gantryway stairs to the rec room. The Red Marshall Boss Lady needed time to think.

"Shit! No booze until the mission's over and 'God' made it clear that meant back home on 'Shimougou' at the frigging Academy! Sure I can have 'Nocohol Synthenol' (a non-alcoholic liquor-like liquid) but even if it does taste like booze that crap just ain't the same as real Irish whiskey! Dammit! That means no champagne to toast our success tomorrow either! That 'G Boys' gang (Garner, Gooley, Galadriel, Gustav and Poporo) are gonna owe me a big one this time, a really damned big one! Don ain't really part of the 'G Gang' but he's achief so he'll have to ante up too! Shit! I can already hear the grumblings when the science loonies heard that all of 'em were gonna have to cool their heels aboard the shuttles while I pilot 'em into a supernova! Those scientific lunatics are gonna be really pissed off at me! Screw 'em! This crap is all their fault anyway! Imagine! Trying to extract energy from a frigging exploding star just as it goes into supernova! Serves 'em right that they ain't gonna get to witness the birth of a supernova up close and at first hand! As if I give a Fxxxing good Kami shimatta (God damned) oro (what) they think of me dammit! Crap! There's the rec room ahead. Buck up, me girl and simply lay down the law to 'em! Don't forget who's in command here!" she thought as she shoved the portals open and strode into a madhouse which all of a sudden got as 'quiet as a quasar on qualudes' (Ka-Mi! Oro (What) a metaphor eh? Or is that a simile?)

"Marshall in the room! Ten-Hut!" roared Mr Popo and all hands snapped to attention and saluted the young starship commander. Kei managed a wan smile.

"As you were. You folks already know oro (what) we are gonna be doing tomorrow so I ain't gonna bore ya with all the details again. With the exception of my flight crew every single one of you aboard will report to one of our shuttles before 0500 (5 AM) which is zero hour. In the unlikely event that I abort the mission or we encounter a snag I will order the shuttle pilots to lift off immediately and head for 'Kalufrax' or 'Minerva' and await my further orders. (Captain Nerese raised a gloved hand) Yes Kiva, that will include the 'Coriander' as well. My flight crew will abandon ship using the lifepods in the nav room. If I can I will follow them. If not-- Hell and damnation! There just ain't gonna matter because nothing is gonna go wrong with this mission- definitely! The decision, however, will be mine and mine alone as mission commander per 'God almighty' himself. ('Klink' stodd up to wring his hands and protest) Nai (No), Doctor K. We will not be discussing this damned matter any further, thank you very much, sir. All of you will be on transports and shuttles belowdecks in the bays. Now here is my flight crew roster. (All Hell broke loose after Kei had read off the names of the lucky (or unlucky?) seven who would maybe get to see a supernova firsthand and up close!) Any questions? (Everyone started yelling and screaming at once) Well just save 'em until we get home. Dismissed!" growled Kei and she walked out of the room up the gantryway stairs to her own quarters on three.

"Who's piloting the shuttles and transports and who's going on which ones, Commander Donovan?" asked Sally.

"Oro (What) the Hell are ya asking me for? Brigadier Angel's in command, I ain't." grumbled Yuri.

"Brigadier Angel? Ma'am? Who is going with whom on the transports and who's piloting what?" asked Sally when she had reached the nav room.

"Huh? How should I know dammit? Ask the transports officer. Suba Sawaguchi. Kome!! Get a transport passengers' manifest uploaded to everyone's PDO stat. Use the same pilots a sbefore if ya can. Assign 'em for the surface crafts, skysleds, skycycles and stuff. Better leave a four man skysled for Nammo, Reds and Mugghi because I doubt if our 'fearless leader' knows how to use a Fxxxing lifepod. Nyssa! Where are my nova trajectory charts? Zoe! I need a current weather report! You're in the way up here, Doc so go help Kome with those lists. Vincent! Any sign of our anomaly yet? Nai (No)? OK but let me know just as soon as ya spot it. Somebody find the damned gun crew! Where's Yuri? Christ! Kei would pick now to practice playing Luke Skywalker on the holodecks, wouldn't she? Kira! Bring us some java chop chop and then get yourself below to the bays please! Any of you star wizards know how much time we're gonna have to outrun this supernova's super shockwave after we punch through it? Where is that 'Gallifreyan' mad hatter? Sally! If ya see Doc Six send his ass up here willya! Engineering!--" yelled Marlene Angel.

Seeing all the chaos on the bridge Sally grabbed Kira as she finished steering the big antigrav trolley laden with java and goodies into the nav room. Finding Kome in the transporter room on seven Sally relayed Mar's orders to her. Kome immediately shanghaied poor Sally, Kira, Peri and Kagome to help her compose the transport manifests and upload them to every PDO aboard.

While bedlam was running rampant everywhere else the redhead was blissfully running holodeck simulations one floor below the command deck on eight.

Legato, Light, Ryuuk and Ichigo were placing 'pattern enhancers' up and down the length of Deck Six so the 'God Gun' would be shielded behind an energy field barrier. Since the gun ran the length and breadth of the entire ship Deck Six was close to half a mile long and a quarter of a mile wide and it was slow going until Blue ordered Ivanhoe's gang and InuYasha's mob to help them out.

Jon Harlock and his niece Emma 'Queen' Emeraldas had been sent to 'locate' pilots for 'every frigging thing that moved on this shimatta (damned) ship!' by Suba Kome Sawaguchi. She knew that nobody would dare say 'nai' ('no') to either of those pirates!

"Blue's piloting the 'Raphael'. KR's got the 'Donnatella'. Gene has the 'Leonardo'. Jimbo Hawking's got the 'Michaelangelo'. Trace Edwards is commanding the 'Outlaw Star' and you'll have the 'Botany Bay 2' while I'll have my own 'Emerald Queen'. Han will pilot his 'Flying Falcon' and Faye, Spike and Jett got shuttles of their own ('Redtail', 'Swordfish II' and 'Hammerhead' respectively) and Kiva's got her 'Coriander'. Each of the chief's manning a skysled or some other surface craft and that's it, Uncle Jon. Any junk we got no pilots for will just have to go on a shuttle. Reds wants these bays stripped clean of transports, however, Blondie (Marlene) told me to leave a four man skysled for Reds, Mugghi and Nammo. Christ Almighty! I just thought. Is everyone outta the 'zero room'? Better trill that time jockey, Uncle just to make sure. Guess we'd better start loading up our ships and gathering in our crews and passengers eh?" shouted Emma and big Jon Harlock nodded.

"Zero room's empty, Love. Checked it myself and sealed it last night. See ya later, Emmy." replied her uncle. Then they both raced for their own ships in the bays.

At midnight the 'LA2' was still bustling with activity when Kei arrived to check on her bridge crew before grabbing some sleep. Leaving Mugghi and Nammo on bridge duty she sent Mar and the others to bed. Kei soon followed suit, however, before she did she keyed her PA system's mike.

"Attention all hands! It is now midnight and that means five hours to zero hour. Five hours until Operation 'Penetrate'. Better grab some sleep and remember that witht he exception of the bridge and engineering crews every other person or thing aboard will remain aboard a craft in the docking bays belowdecks. Sorry 'Klink' and tomos (friends) but I have changed my mind. At 0500 (5 AM- zero hour) the pilots will lift off with every single transport and head for 'Minerva'. If the nova follows you make a run for 'Kalufrax' and we'll meet up later. At 0537 (5:37 AM) my flight crew and myself will ram the 'LA2' right down that nova's throat and then through it which should cause a supernova. We continue until we reach the opposite end of the Universe. If all goes well we will rendezvous with ya later and if not-- Dammit to frigging Hell! There ain't gonna be no more 'if nots' Kami shimatta ni jigoku (God dammit to Hell)! Now get some rest. Kei out." she growled and hit the sack.

Accordingly at 0500 (5 AM) Blue led the space convoy towards 'Minerva' and it looked like a scene right outta that ancient Terran TV show 'Battlestar Galactica'- the Lorne Greene version of course not the 21st Century remake of it. Blue's 'Raphael' was followed by the 'leonardo' and the 'Michaelangelo'. Then came the 'USS Coriander', the starships, the skysleds and the smaller transports. Lastly came the 'Outlaw Star', the 'Flying Falcon', the 'Botany Bay 2', the 'Emerald Queen', the 'Redtail', the 'Hammerhead' and the 'Swordfish II'. The skycycles and other open air surface craft were stowed away on the ships and shuttles since none of them were suitable for deep space treks. Bringing up the rear of this motley ragtag vanguard force was the 'Donnatella' piloted by the Angels' proud godson Keitarou 'KR' Riff with Annie Hathaway beside him as co-pilot.

Their task was to keep wary aizu (eyes) out for trouble coming from behind them like oh say a runaway starship or a supernova shockwave blast following them!

END of Ch 41. Ch 42 'The Queen of Supernovas' or 'The Guardians Explain' soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how our heroine's gonna get outta this one? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

I dickered over this chapter's titles. Let me know if I got 'em right eh?

PS- I really do appreciate all your loyalty and support over the years my tomos watashi all! And you can take that to the bank folks!-K&K

SFN/SYS/JM/KBYA/KYSOTI/TTFN/Toodles-K&K

No comments:

Post a Comment