21 February 2009

Hi gang, Just three pix (2+mys pix) tonight. I'm beat. Drove from Brookhaven PA to New Castle DE (Bobby drives not me. I'm the navvie) looking for Castle Motors Hyundai so he could find an SUV to replace the Jeep Liberty Sport SUV. He wants a Tuscon Ltd but it's gotta have leather seats and they have to be heated. Couldn't find the damned place and gave up after 2 hours! Maybe next weekend eh? This post I give you Angel Wings- Ch 36. I just discovered a blog page at EONS and a guestbook on my own groupsite- anime-a-holics! So I am blogging there now as well.


Anyway I am answering ship questions with these pix (see captions) Email me at keiman0@yahoo.com if you have a specific query re anything anime or fanfiction or anything at all. I have to start ID ing the mys pix, don't I? OK I will soon but not tonigh. OK? Enjoy the post. Mys Pix of Post at bottom. Good luck.




I used to use this pix as part of a collage Angelic screensaver until Kurisumasu (Christmas) came around and I changed it. I do have a pix of Yuri as a cute Santa's elf but nothing of Kei during the holidays and if we recall Xmas with the DP- Chapter 1- you should never go Kurisumasu shopping with that redhead! Marlene Angel found out the hard way! This is the Flash duo with the LA in the background.


Here's a closeup look at the LA which looks like what Surface Levels 8 (holodecks, filing rooms, alternate bridge) and 9 (Command Deck housing a dozen living suites, a break room, the ready room, restrooms and the classic double bridge/nav room) of the 'LA2' (and LAs 1 and 3) would look like if painted red/white/aoishi(blue) that is. The Angels sport 14 decks- 9 surface levels and 5 subsurface levels. Maybe I'll look for an old sci fi magazine or comic pix an get it ULd for us someday. I dunno how to UL artwork or even how to draw online!
ANGEL WINGS



DISCLAIMER: OK , it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 36 without any further meandering, shall we? Oro the oni does Trigon want with his 'dear sweet Raven'? Who will reach the 'safe house' first? We'll find out momentarily gang. Here 'tis:-




CHAPTER 36




'Daddy Calls It Quits' or 'The Brat Awakens'







Raven was far from pleased to see this apparition! "Father ? Amends! How dare you come here after oro (what) you, Berringer and that rogue 'Gallifreyan' Morbius just tried to do! I have half a mind to call InuYasha and have you arrested! Nope, sorry Father. Your parlour tricks will not work here, Dad. Commander Donovan's 'neutralizing barrier' is in place so your magical powers around here are zilch! Why have you come?" demanded Raven in a whisper.




Facing her was gigantic demonic thing from Hell itself! This 'thing' really and truly was Raven's Papa- the demon lord king himself- 'Trigon'!




"It is true, my dear child that I did join their foolhardy endeavours because Morbius asked me to and I owed him a debt- a debt of honour. Now that he has been dispatched to the shadowy realm of death, that debt has been honoured. Please tell your friends that I will no longer pursue this idiotic venture with the remaining lunatic. Good riddance to John Berringer! Please tell your commanders that the 'time sights' will work and by using them everyone will be sent home save those that have chosen to remain here. Inform Miss O'Halloran and Miss Donovan that this time their use of a 'zero room' will not, repeat not be necessary. I return now to 'Otherworld' as I no longer seek to rule this Universe. Fare thee well, my dear daughter. Goodbye, mine own sweet Raven." intoned the monster before he slowly faded away and became as one with the shadows.




Down the hall Yuri was trying to raise Kei with no success whatsoever. "Shit! That darn 'energy dampening field' barrier tht I put around the cabin last year must still be active! We should be there in a few more days anyway." she sighed and went back to bed.




Raven decided that Daddy's new revelations and reassurances could keep until tomorrow so she returned to perusing her grimoire.




"Osawaru! Sit boy!" murmurred Kagome in her sleep and four levels up on seven Ivy and the half dog demon/half human were taking a break from their guard mount patrol duties in the 'Star Room'. Ivy had just handed his partner a cup of herbal tea when InuYasha crashed face first onto the hard deck.




"Are you feeling well, my tomo (friend) Did you harm yourself? Should I send for Rebecca?" asked Ivanhoe.




"Naw. Kagome must be talking in her sleep again dammit!" grumbled his companion loudly. He waved off Ivy's offering hand and leaped to his feet. "I'm fine, Ivy. That dmned wench does this crap all thtime. If she uses the 'S' (Sit) word I get knocked down. It's all on account of this damned crummy necklace Old Lady 'Kaede' (younger sister and miko (preistess) of Kikyo) put around my neck. It binds me to that schoolkid mika bruja (preistess witch) Kagome- body and soul. Would ya mind making me another cup of tea and I could sure use another bowl of ramen, pal?"replied the big hanyou.




"Certainly, Lord nuYasha." amswered Ivy and the two of them continued their interrupted tea break.




Meanwhile Boss Kei was just as frustrated asYuri was, in fact even more so. "Fxxx! Yuri's still got that 'neutralizing' barrier up around the ship so my signals can't get through to her!" growled Kei and she threw the relay mike at the console.




"Temper, temper, Boss." admonished Sally. She had just finished tucking in Kira Gordon.
"I ain't in the mood right now, Doc so just leave me the Fxxx alone and go to bed." said Kei in a soft voice which of course meant 'brace for collision' if you tried to cross the fiery-maned bombshell. Sally shrugged her shoulders and went back to the rooms she was sharing with Kira.




A few days later Mugghi announced that the outer markers of 'Shimougou' had just come into scanning range so the Boss ordered her to 'cloak' the 'Raphael'.




Meanwhile as Rock Obajime had predicted Yuri had been commanded by Anton to proceed to the Girol Mountains with all possible speed. She was ordered to the 'safe house' there just as Rock had told he he would the previous evening. Now Yuri was pacing the bridge deck much to Han Solo's annoyance.




"Look Duchess. Either sit the Fxxx down or go down to the holodecks or the rec room or the star room or something! You'e driving me baka nuts, kid!" grumbled the grouchy co-pilot.
"Why don't you go back there and brew us all up a cup of hot java, love?" suggested Gene Starwind who had replaced Blue as pilot. Since Jmbo Hawking was feeling a touch under the weather (Hangover City!) Han had been requested to pull a double shift as co-pilot and he was not a very happy camper tonight.




"Outer markers in sight, sirs." advised Rally from her scanners' post.




"Better 'cloak' the 'Angel', Han." ordered Gene. Solo nodded and activated the 'cloaking' controls.






Now both the 'Lovely Angel 2' and the 'Raphael' were headed for the exact same 'LZ' (Landing Zon) in the Girol Mountains albeit from totally opposite directions and both ships were 'cloaked'.






Because of the 'dampening field' around their respective areas Yuri could not contact Kei nor could Kei raise Yuri.




By this time of course Kira Gordon had finally awakened, been acquainted with the situation by both Mugghi and 'CC" and now she was being told to report to the Boss and the Doc on the bridge.






Spurning the crisp 3WA unifom of a 'Subby' or 'Sub-Ensign' already laid out for her Kira had hunted and hunted for her 'JA' school uniform in vain. It was totally gone! Shivering a little and feeling very chilly all of a sudden (The warm feeling of the 'Axileine 30' had worn off prematurely) she pulled on a tee shirt, a polo shirt and a heavy ski sweater. Then she stepped into a heavy pair of ski pants all of which she had found in the closet of the room she'd awakened in. Heavy socks from the bureau and a pair of deck boots two sizes too big for her which she stuffed with paper completed her outfit.




On her way forwards to the bridge (Control rooms have to be in the front, don't they?) Kira suddenly sensed someone's thoughts. Sally had somehow 'forgotten' to inform Kei that Kira was psychic and capable of mental telepathy across short distances of 500 kilmeters or less. The person that Kira was 'tuned in on' was a BetaZoid and quite close. This mind was definitely 'feline' rather han 'canine' meaning it belonged to a woman or a girl, probably someone on another space vessel very near to this one.




"Well! It'sabout Fxxxing time you decided to show up, Sleeping Beauty and where the Hell's your Kami shimatta (God damned) uniform, kid?" rumbled Kei when the kid finally strolled onto the bridge.




"Hush dammit! Shut the Hell up, Miss Reds! I' think I'm getting something now." snapped Kira Gordon.




"Oh you are most certainly gettin' something, Missy! A damned good spanking! How dare you address your superior like that! And after I risked my neck to save your ass! I've got a good mind to--" yelled the redhead until Sally Mimoru shushed her by putting a finger to her lips.




"Ssh! Quiet, Boss. Kira's psychic and she can communicate telepathically." explained Sally.




"What are you getting, Honey? Someone on the 'Lovely Angel 2' maybe?" asked Sally softly and the kid nodded.




"Yeah, Dr Mimoru. A lady. BetaZoid I think. The 'Lovely Angel 2' is heading towards coodinates '66X5J.27' in some God forsaken place called the Girol Mountains. It's on some dumpy world called 'Shimougou' and they've been ordered there by a guy named Mr Gustav. They cannot relay becaue of some 'dampening field' thing there. Wait! I get the name now. Freud. Diane Freud I think. I get- I get- shimatta ni jigoku (dammit to Hell)! She's gone. Sorry but I just lost the signal." said Kira wearily and disgustedly. She sat on the console between Sally and the Boss.




"Any of that folderol make any sense to you, Boss?" asked Sally.




"Yup. Only the name should be Troi. Deanna Troi and she is a BetaZoid. She must be aboard my ship with Yuri. Ya know how to scan, Doc?" growled Kei.




"Not a clue, Boss. Sorry." replied Sally. Kei sighed and tapped a few keys.




"Something big out there, damned big. Three hundred fifty kilos West of us. It must be Yuri and my 'Angel' but she's 'cloaked' same as us. Wish I could relay them so we don't smash into each other. All I can do is keep tracking her and hope for the best." said the tall redhead.




"Don't you have a homing beacon on this tub?" asked Sally.




"Sure. Why?" replied Kei. Sally smiled and so did Kira.




"Because ma'am if you do you can use it for a relay communications signal and if the other ship out there has one they can answer you with theirs if they have one." explained Kira.




"We both got one, kid only all they do is go beep beep beep, dummy. How--" began the Boss. Then she got it and snapped her fingers.




"Morse code! Even that vacuumhead knows Morse Code- I hope!" crowed Kei and she began tapping out 'WC Yuri Donovan. Move 'LZ' for 'LA2' two kilos West of '66X5J.27' to '66X5H.27'. By my order. M Kei O'Halloran. I authenticate Mjolnar.' Then she repeated the message three more times. "Now we hope the airhead gets the message." said Kei.




An hour later Kei spotted 'Shimougou's inner markers and commenced her descent.




"Boss! A beacon signal coming through. 'MKOH. Roger willco on 'LZ' for 2 K West to '66X5H.27'. WCYD. I authenticate Valkyrie.' and here's another. Sorry, they're repeating the same one, Reds." advised Sally.




Kei locked onto her original 'LZ' coordinates and hit 'George' before turning to face Sally and Kira. "Well done, kids. Arigatou for all your help. Kira Honey, thanks for that advice (Then her grin vanished and Kei's face hardened) but know this- if you 'ever' address me or any other superior officer in the 3WA like you just did me I'll give you a shimatta (damned) good spanking on your bare ass! You are now an Acting 'Subby' a 'Sub-Ensign' in the 3WA albeit only temporarily. As such you will dess like one and wear the uniform and boots I laid out for you. That will include your weapon, a Mark III miniblaster which you will carry on your person at all times. That goes for the Doc here as well who is an 'Acting Ensign'. (Kei rounded on Sally Mimoru) So I'd really appreciate it if you changed outta my 'Marshall's uniform at your convenience, 'Ensign'. (Then the redhead got serious, really serious) Make no mistake about it. We are all in grave danger. That's why I decided to take ya to my old 'hidey hole safe house' way out here in he boondocks. Your 'time sight' is almost certain to attract the attention of a despicable character whom I was forced to release from custody recenty. The 'Black Ghost' is who I mean, kids. He--" began Kei when Sally dropped her java cup onto the floor where it shattered into as many pieces as the 'Shi Kon no Tama' (Jewel of the Four Souls that InuYasha and company were looking for).




"D-D-Do you mean that he still ain't safely locked up on 'Seto Kaiba' where he was three months ago? He's loose?!" cried the suddenly terrified scientist. Then Kira started bawling and whining!




END of Ch 36. Ch 37 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how our heroine's gonna get outta this one? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K




I dickered over this chapter's titles. Let me know if I got 'em right eh?




PS- I really do appreciate all your loyalty and support over the years my tomos watashi all! And you can take that to the bank folks!-K&K


TTG/IGGB/BB- K&K


Time to go/I'm gone good buddies/Bye bye (SC Nohara and 'CC') Here's mys pix of post:

Hint: From Flash Angels and definitely a Yuri episode. This 13 year old kid had a Yuri fixation and when Kei goofs up Yuri gets the shaft for it! This kid's Grandpa inspired my creation of 'God Himself' the 'god' of the 'UG' and the 3WA- Vittorio Francisco Xavier Galadriel affectionately known as 'Uncle Vito'. In this tale Gramps is the biggest contributor to the 3WA funding so his grandkid can have anything he wants and he wants Yuri! Name him. Kudos if you get the episde title, Act and number! Good luck tomos all!-K&K


No comments:

Post a Comment