15 January 2009

My 2 Latest Angel Wings chapters-Here's the first

DISCLAIMER: OK Neko Olson, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T for the use of his Angels. Arigatou a lot to everyone else who is letting us use their creations and a special thanks to Hugh, Rick, Bear, Eric, Drew and Alex the ice road warriors and their producer/narrator Thom Beers. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left ya all up in the air last time around so let's get to Ch 28 w/o further preamble:-

Chapter 28

'Ghostly Gambit' or 'Kei Makes A Deal'

Yuri was already powering up her scanning relay systems. "OK 'Black Ghost'- where the Sam Hell are ya? Aha! I've got him and he's alone too. Let's see if we can transport his little ass over here, shall we? Boss, who is our transporter officer on this ship?" asked Yuri Donovan.
"Kome is handling those duties, kid so just trill her." replied Kei.

"Kome? It's Yuri. You anywhere near the transport room? Nai? Well get there as soon as you can. Trill me when ya get there." trilled Yuri and a few moments later Kome trilled back and asked her oro the Hell she wanted her in the transporter room for?

"Lock onto the coordinates I'm feeding through to you and transport everything in a ten meter radius over here to our transporter room. It's 'Black Ghost' so be real careful oroever ya do and don't forget to erect a Level Six force beam barrier field around him. Trill me when ya get him aboard. Arigatou. Yuri out." trilled the violet-maned wing commander. A few minutes later and--
"Got him, Yuri! He's aboard so c'mon down and he's all yours, man. Kome out." came Kome's trill and Yuri left for the transporter room.

Meanwhile 'Black Ghost' was perplexed to say the least. Where the jigoku was he now anyway? One second he was brewing up some herbal tea in John's wardroom and the next he was here- on some shimatta transporter pad! And he was unable to move more than a meter or so in any direction so oro the Fxxx was going on here? A Level Six force beam barrier field?

"Just where the Hell am I?" he thought aloud. A gruff voice answered him with smug satisfaction.

"Aboard the 'Lovely Angel 3' tomo and you're now a prisoner of the 3WA so be a good little boyo and keep quiet." said Kome and she trilled the news up to Kei on the bridge, Yuri having already left the command deck for the transporter room on Level Seven.

Kome grinned. "Good news, Ghostie. The warden herself is coming down to see ya. Maybe she'll let ya outta there or maybe she'll just decide to waste yer ass, boyo. It all depends on oro mood the Boss is in I suppose eh?" snickered the strawberry blonde-headed teenager.

"The Boss? Oh Ka-Mi in Heaven! Nai! Ya cannot mean her, can ya? Not Captain O'Halloran, not her?" asked a worried ghost anxiously. A rumble in the distance announced the arrival of the warden.

"It's Marshall O'Halloran now actually. Long time- no see eh, 'BG'? I gotta say that for a Fxxxing dead man you seem to be in really great shape, boyo." said Kei quietly.

"Ah, my dear child. It has been quite awhile since last we met, has it not? Oro can I possibly do for you, my dear?" he asked in a silky smooth oily tone of voice which was wasted on the redheaded firebrand.

"Can it, pal! I ain't your shimatta dear child! However, I do have a proposal to put to you. Show us how to safely disconnect your 'systemic inhibitors' from our vessels and I'll put in a good word for ya at your trial." offered the Boss but 'BG' shook his head.

"And if I refuse, Marshall? Oro then?" he demanded icily. Kei blew a few smoke rings before returning the cheroot to her mouth. Then she bit down hard on the tapered cigarillo.

"Then I will just have to jettison our three ships into a supernova. Sure we'll lose our ships and their 'God Guns' but nobody else will be able to control 'em either." she replied.

"So? Oro has that got to do with yours truly, Reds?" he asked coolly.

"Aw, did I forget to mention that you're gonna be chained aboard one of those doomed ships and that Johnny and Lexie will be trapped aboard another and that Orochi and Komica or Kabuto or oroever the Hell his name is will be stuck on the remaining one when the they get atomized by the nova?" said the redhead offhandedly and she yawned.

The 'Black Ghost' turned white!

"You wouldn't? You couldn't! Oro about your Galactic Code of Ethics? It's inhuman! You took that damned Galactic Oath yourself, didn't you?I--" screamed the ghost.

"Don't you dare quote Galactic Law to me dammit! Don't threaten me with that blasted Galactic Oath! Ethics? You're a fine one to be yapping about ethics! You and old Johnny Boy were gonna use our 'God Guns' to enslave entire worlds! I've given you a choice dammit to Hell! Take it or leave it! The clock's ticking, boyo so make up your shimatta mind! You've got one Fxxxing hour. Make the right decision or we do things my way, you verminous spectre! One solar hour is all the Fxxxing time you've got left, 'Black Ghost'! One more hour and then I'll be back!" shouted the firebrand Hellcat. Then she stormed back upstairs to her quarters.

Well she had shot her bolt and then some but would it work? 'BG' was perfectly right of course. Even Kei dared not leave five human beings assuming that the ghost even was human that is to such a horrifying fate like the one that 'BG' was even now envisioning. The Galactic Federation simply would not allow such a thing to happen and Kei had taken that Kami shimatta Galactic Oath as had every other member of the 3WA.

Fifty-five minutes later the Boss's living room loudspeakers came to life.

"I don't know whether you can hear me or not, Marshal even though Miss Sawaguchi has assured me that you can. OK. I will defue the inhibitors and all I am asking in retun is a full solars days' headstart before you send the troops after me. I don't really care oro the Hell you do with John, Lex, Orochi, Komica, Shade, Slade, Sapphy (Str Sapphire) or the rest of John's brood, however, should you not agree to my terms I advise you to b very careful when you stat up your engines. You see I built another bit of a failsafe into those inhibitors. How it works is quite simple- you activated it when you shut down this ship's engines as did Lex (Luthor) and Orochi (Orochimaru) when they landed the 'Angels 1 and 2' here and powered down their cores. If you try to restart the thruster cores without first feeding in the proper codes- Kabloom! You'll have your own little nova (when a star explodes) wherever the Hell you may happen to be and Kami knows oro will happen when one let alone all three of those 'God Gun' toys of yours explode, kiddo. Oh hai (yeah) and did I mention that yours truly is the only one who knows those damned codes? John and his other cronies do not know about my er safety valves of course. You see, ma'am, I didn't trust Johnny to keep his part of our bargain so I took out a little insurance policy to protect my own interests. Well, the choice is yours, O'Halloran. Oro's your answer? You go ahead and think it over. I'll be right here- waiting. I am not going anywhere, Boss. Ja Mata (See you later)."

The voice of 'Black Ghost' ceased and Kei immediately trilled the bridge. Legato had been ordered to run a full diagnostic preparatory to liftoff and part of that procedure involved firing up the thruster core!

"Blue! Don't turn on the engine core! That thng of the ghost's is booby-trapped! I'm on my way up so don't do anything until I get there! Engineering! Do not I say again do not start the engines! That inhibitor thing of ghostie is a time bomb waiting to blow! I'll explain all of it to you later! Just follow my orders! Kei out!" she yelled into her PA mike.

The fiery redhead spurned the lift and vaulted up the gantryway to the atrium well on Level Four.

"Kome? Kei. Lock onto my signal and beam me up to he bridge- stat! That's a Fxxxing order dammit! Did ya hear me, Suba Sawaguchi?" trilled her commander.

Kei dissolved into crystalline particles and experienced the sensation of falling through a soupy mass of gelatin one second and the next she was reassembled into her old self. Now the kawaii redhead was standing at the bridge's command console.

"Knock it the Hell off! This ain't no time for games dammit! (Light Yagami and Ichigo Kurosaki had let out loud catcalls and whistles when the Boss had materialized in front of them in her bare feet and wearing only a tank top and skinny bikini underbriefs)

Don't touch that, you dimwit! (Kei shoved Nyssa away from the console before she could hit the activation panel. She shoved her so hard that the poor Trakken girl crashed into the bulkhead wall headfirst and was knocked out cold instantly)

Blue! Have ya called down to Engineering yet? Nai? Good. We have got us a problem, gang. Huh? Oh hai. Arigatou. Thanks, kid. Mar had just helped her into a flight suit and now she was clamping the fasteners on a pair of deck boots onto her feet.

Kei clipped her 'tracker badge' to her right breast and sat down on the console. Rally handed her a mug of steaming hot java and returned to her scanning duties next door.)

Thanks, 'Cat'. OK. I want all section leaders in my ready room (like an office) in ten minutes. Mar, Blue, Nyssa. You're with me. Light? Double the brig guards and send a security team down to the transporter room on Seven. I want that shimatta thing down there ('Black Ghost') hogtied, bound, shackled, hobbled and gagged. Then I want his Fxxxing ass brought up to my ready room! One of ya better put in a relay conference vidtrill to 3WA HQ. Get Doc Q, Wolf (von Bork), Andy, Don, Anton Ella, Charlie, Madam Beryl, the reps from 'Starfleet', 'Galactic Command', 'United Galactica', the 'ISSP', Terra's MI5 and Interpol and whoever the Hell else ya can think of and we'd better have Uncle Vito on the line too! Not even Berringer is inon this ittle fiasco! It's all on that bka (crazy) ghost!

Oro? You guys are still here? Get a move on your asses- now! Include the 'ice brigade' (ice road truckers from Terran Arctic) ad Vicky's 'dead squad' (Seras Victoria and her 'Nova Hellsing' crew most of whom were vampires) in on our meeting as well as Ryuuk (the shinigami death god who had arrived with Light Yagami), Ichigo, Rukia (the soul reapers) and Light!" yelled the Boss from halfway down the rear hallway.

Kei quickly explained the 'BG' scenario to her cadre when they finally reached her meeting.
"Well? Oro are your orders, mum?" asked Nyssa holding an ice holo pack to her head. Kei drew a ragged breath.

"To defuse these shimatta devices requires a code sequence before we can fire up the 'Angels' engines and if we try to fire 'em up anyway the warp cores go nova and take the ships and their 'God Guns' with 'em and only our tomo 'Ghostie' knows the codes. However, he wants a solar day's headstart to help us and he'll probably want a shuttle to boot. Under the circumstances I'd say he's letting us off dirt cheap so I've already decided to agree to his terms. The frigging universe is a Helluva lot more important than on damned criminal. Besides I caught his ass three times before this and I can make that four if it's really necessary. We have just gotta recover both my ship ('Angel 2') and Yuri's ship ('Angel 1') without further delay because their inhibitors are booby-trapped like the one we got aboard. (She sighed)

Guys I er may have to make a deal with John Berringer and his acolytes. (There followed a murmur of disapproval) Look, I don't like it any more than you do. Anyhow here's oro I want all of ya to do--"said Kei and she explained her plans in detail while they were waiting for the section heads she'd summoned.

Meanwhile aboard the 'Starcrusher' (John Berringer's ship) Johnny Boy was very annoyed--
"Where the Hell's 'BG' gotten to anyway! He was supposed to be up here an hour ago dammit all! (Komica whispered in John's ear) Oro the Fxxx do ya mean he's disappeared? Find his ass! That's a Kami shimatta Fxxxing order dammit! (His comlink trilled) Oro? Who? The 'Red Bitch' is calling ME? Hell yeah! Put her through dammit!" roared John over his comlink and Komica hastened to comply.

John switched on his vidscreen and a scowling grim-faced Angel confronted him. "Oro the Fxxx do YOU want, bitch? I have a minor crisis her so make it quick, O'Halloran!" yelled the gang leader.

"Stow it, John. Shut the Hell up and listen to me, you idiot! If your 'crisis' is a missing henchman you can relax. 'Black Ghost' is safe and sound. He's right here with us. (John swore repeatedly)

OK. If you're all done with your temper tantrums I have a proposition for you. (John frowned but signalled for her to continue)

Those little toys that 'BG' put on my three 'Angels' go into self destruct mode if you monkey around with 'em or if you try firing up the engines and he's probably attached one of his little gems to your 'Starcrusher', Johnny Boy so here's the deal I'm offering you.

He is willing to defuse all of 'em if I give him a shuttle and a single solar day's headstart. He doesn't give a Fxxx oro the Hell we do to you or any of your playmates tomo so- (Kei hesitated and sighed)

If you'll agree to return my two ships, their passenges and crews, allow 'BG' to deactivate all the inhibitors, give me your word of honour guarantee that you will leave this part of the universe, allow all of my ships to depart from here unharmed and allow 'Ghostie' to depart safely (John was fuming so much that Kei swore she could see him foaming at the mouth)

then I will give myself up to you to do with oroever (whatever) you will." sighed the Boss resignedly.

"Over my Fxxxing dead body you will dammit!" cried an incensed Yuri Donovan hotly.

END of Ch 28. Ch 29 'Springing A Trap' o 'Kei Keeps A Promise' coming soon. Onegai r/r/s away and Kami bless you all. More twists and turns and pitfalls on their way in the next chapter folks so it's SFN/SYS. The guys are off the ice but into the frying pan maybe? Only time will tell so r/r/s away and keep yer stick on the ice gang. Kami bless you all. Ja mata and toodles-K&K

A big domo arigatou to all you nice folks for your devotion, loyalty and support. I appreciate it a whole lot and ya can take that to the ban. See ya soon and sayonara for now-K&K

No comments:

Post a Comment