25 July 2009

AngelWings Ch 54 'Honour Amongst Thieves'/'Dwarf Discovery'

Odo is a conartist of the first water for sure but he pales in comparison to this rapscallion whom the Flash Angels encountered several times. Meet Caldy the conman who 'swindled me (Kei) in Dantoonine!' In my ff's he gets around quite a bit and makes at least two appearances- once on 'Sontarra' and again on ? Sorry but that was early on in Angel Wings and I don't recall those circumstances at the moment but you are welcome to check on it. Caldy's first appearance was in DP Flash's Act II/World's Worlds arc/Steamy Hot Springs Romantic Tour only it was anything but romantic!

AW Ch 54 ‘Honour Amongst Thieves'or ‘The Dwarf's Discovery'
Wow! Kei's been injured and now that worst of all combat weapons may be in Zorin's hands- Gundams! Almost as terrifying as the 'God Guns' or the Angels' new toy- the r-- whoops! I almost let the neko outta the sack folks! This chapter will put two close tomos at loggerheads with each other and nai it ain't Vacuumhead and Firebrand either! A pickpocketing passenger will end up saving the day for the Angels and- Kami! I have said too much. Read on loyal and faithful followers of the word:-
ANGEL WINGS
DISCLAIMER: OK ‘Ari’ darlin’, it’s all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let’s get to Ch 54 without any further meandering, shall we? Why is Zack Zero back and oro does he want with Suba Marina Oki? Can Mandy keep her big mouth shut? A hint re the titles- Aw do ya expect me to spoil it for ya? Oro does this all mean? We’ll find out momentarily gang. The Boss Red Marshall’s on the warpath again! Here ’tis:-
CHAPTER 54
‘Honour Amongst Thieves'or ‘The Dwarf's Discovery'
Meanwhile back down at Mar's pad Ryuuk (Light Yagami's death god shinigami) wanted some apples so he floated through Mar's closed door and into her living room.
"Excuse the intrusion Miss Angel but may I hve an apple or two onegai (please)?" asked the horrifying creature.
"Sure. Help yourself. They're in the fridge on the top--" replied Mar and then glanced up.
"Christ Almighty Ryuuk! You scared the shit outta me! I almost pissed my pants!" she yelled jumping up and falling over the coffee table. Ryuuk caught her before she crashed onto the glass-topped table.
"Nai (No) I don't think you pissed 'em my dear but may I say that you have quite a fashionable taste in undergarments? Very becoming, Milady. That azure shade of aoishi (blue) complements your aizu (eyes) perfectly." said the grinning shinigami.
"Oro the Hell are you babbling about, death god?" she demanded and then noticed that her uniform pants had fallen down around her ankles.
"You really need to use a belt my dear child. Then your trousers would stay up." laughed Ryuuk.
Mar's face turned crimson and she hastily yanked her pants back up.
"Belt? Fxxx! My belt's gone! And my jewelry, wallet and fanny pouch too! And--" howled the flustered blonde.
"And weren't you wearing a sweater under your blazer?" snickered Ryuuk.
"My turtlenck too? Dammit to Hell! Revy! Find Odo and bring that dwarf to me pronto! Revy? Respond dammit! Revy! (She touched her ears) Aw Hell! He stole them too? He was only in here for five minutes! Ryuuk, take your apples and go get Odo for me. He's with Rebecca!" cried the blonde who as a rule was usually calm, cool and collected.
"I hear and I obey, Milady." replied the shinigami and he vanished.
"Nope. I'm sorry, Lord Ryuuk but he hasn't shown up yet. Why do you want him anyway? (Ryuuk explained why to Rebcca who grimaced) Follow me. I've got a pretty good idea of where the Hell he is." said Rebecca and the death god hovered behind her while the red-headed healer/herbalist/warrior told the lift to take them to Level Eight.
When they got there she ran down the hall to Holo Room four and keyed the 'archway'.
"Hullo Odo, Randy. What have you got there? What the devil have you stolen this time, dwarf? Oh no you don't! Grab him Ryuuk! (One snatch and Ryuuk scooped up the small dwarf and tucked him under one arm. Rebecca addressed Randolph) If I were you, Sergeant I'd go back to the 'Castle' now. Odo's in some really deep shit!" seethed Rebecca.
Gerald Randolph vamoosed.
"Would you believe that I found all this stuff just sitting in the hallway and I was asking Randy to help me find its rightful owners and--" wheedled Odo and Rebecca shook her head.
"I find that very hard to believe, dwarf." she replied and yanked off her cloak.
"Take him back to Brigadier Angel, Ryuuk. I'll follow as soon as I've packed up Odo's haul. Thanks a lot." she said and began dumping handfuls of the loot onto her cloak.
"Whatever you say Milady Becca." replied the death god as off he flew off dragging the cringing dwarf with him.Rebecca sighed, finished tying the ends of her cloak together and tucked it under her arm like a parcel.
"You'll forgive if I don't get up boys because I seem to be missing a belt along with quite a few other things." said Mar when Ryuuk floated in with the dwarf. She'd replaced her purloined turtleneck with a grey 3WA sweatshirt, however, Rin and Ed had been given all of Mar's spare belts to clean and polish so Mar either had to remain seated or use her hands to hold up her pants when she stood up.
"Lady Becca's right behind us, Blondie. She's bringing this creature's swag back to you, Madam Brig." informed Ryuuk and Mar tossed him an apple. Holding onto Odo with one hand Ryuuk caught the apple with the other and munched away on it greedily.
"I do believe that you are missing some things, Brig? Here. You'll need this I'm sure." said Rebecca tossing the blonde her belt.
Mar thanked her and excused herself for a moment or two. She returned from her bedroom in less than five minutes but she no longer needed to hold her pants up.
"The rest of your belongings, mum." said Rebecca and she dumped the contents of her cloak on the coffee table.
"How the Hell did he manage to grab all this stuff in five minutes without my noticing it?" wondered Mar.
"Ivy (Lord Ivanhoe) and I have been trying to figure him out for a very long time, mum. Is everything there, Brig?" asked the redhead and Mar started checking through the pile.
"Well is it?" she added and Odo cringed in fear.
"Here. I took this thing as well, Milady." he said and handed over the 'Gundam' vidfile.
"I seen two of them metal knight suits, mum only they looked just like them pictures there not like those other pictures you showed me." sulked the dwarf and he pointed out the Gundams in the vidfile folder.
Mar's aizu (eyes) lit up like Greek fires.
"Where did you see them, Odo? And when?" cried an ecstatic Brigadier.
END of Ch 54. Ch 55 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how our heroine’s gonna get outta this one? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K
I dickered over this chapter’s titles. Let me know if I got ‘em right eh?
PS- I really do appreciate all your loyalty and support over the years my tomos watashi all! And you can take that to the bank folks!-K&K
See ya next blog post. Toodles-K&K
This next one may be lengthy. Sorry.- K&K

No comments:

Post a Comment